Areas of Engagement
- Healthcare Technology and Services Market Opportunities and Strategies.
- Advice to Private Equity and Strategic Investors on Health Care Buy-Outs, Recapitalizations and Growth Platforms.
- Business Models to Reduce Costs in Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Markets.
- Advice to Boards and Management on Negotiation Strategy and Execution.
- Strategic Leadership for Emerging Growth and Middle Market Companies.
Mike Condron has had a highly accomplished career in law, management and entrepreneurship. After graduating from law school and practicing with several firms, he joined CorSolutions Medical, Inc., a $125 million, 550-employee health intelligence company serving insurance companies and employer groups. As a member of the senior leadership team including roles as COO and President, he helped guide the company through major market transformation, record revenue and profit growth and a lucrative sale to a leading competitor.
He then served as CEO of CareGuide, Inc., a case management company where he successfully took the company private, consolidating operations and restructuring marketing and customer service to achieve profitability. Thereafter, as an independent consultant, Mike founded a strategic counseling firm focused on healthcare consulting, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Successfully sold health care IT business with a 6x return on capital in 3 years on behalf of investors and as a Board member.
Negotiated a $3M fee resolution for Newport Board client with a major customer and renewed agreement for long term partnership for a Newport client.
Resolved a $7M class action lawsuit as a Newport Board member on behalf of a family owned business.